Nothing to do during the holidays? Nothing to do while waiting to enter university or college? Feel like meeting new friends from different places? Hope to develop your soft skills and learn something new? Wishing to do something fun, different and extraordinary?
HOPE is a project started by AIESEC UPM. HOPE aims to expose youth and young adults to the urgency need of HIV/AIDS prevention, raise awareness and instil knowledge of HIV/AIDS as well as help combat the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS. Also, we hope to educate youth and young people on HIV/AIDS, and help raise funds for those living with it.
This event is reaching out to energetic people – YOU! (yes you!!!) Youth, with their energetic and passionate personality are the ones who are able to make an impact to the society. It is our time to contribute to the community and bring hope to the less fortunate! Let’s make a change; we are the agent in making a difference to this world! We believe ‘You can make a difference!’
Experience! Excitement! Enjoyment! Enduring friendship! Empowered network! Enriched life!!! Hurry up! Join with your cool bunch of friends and set for another different experience!
What we’ve got for you if you JOIN?
- If you love presents – there are prizes worth RM1500 up for grabs!!!!
- If you want to improve yourself – there are various interactive workshops in stored for you!!!
- If you want to work out for free – there’s free passes to Celebrity Fitness once you join us!!!
- If you want to meet fitness instructors – there’s enjoyable session with Celebrity Fitness!!!
- If you love magical moments – You can enjoy session with Malaysia’s Top Mentalist Robin Lim!!!
- If you want to go abroad – You can experience international internship opportunity!!!
- AND MANY MORE~!!!